Our T-6 Harvard was built in 1944 for the Royal Air Force (RAF). After having served for the RAF, our T-6 Harvard was transferred to Holland during September 1946 to March 1948 to help re-establishment of the “Koninklijke Luchtmacht” (Royal Netherlands Air Force).
In March 1966 it was transferred to the “Marine Luchtvaart Dienst” (Dutch Navy) where it likely served with No 9. Squadron at “De Kooij”.
On the 4th of august 1972 our T-6 was sold and registered in Belgium to “Eric Vormezeele”. Sometime before 2003 it was repainted as H-50 in full Belgian Air Force markings on silver overall. The aircraft is based at Brasschaat.